Welcome to Dongguan Jinxin Insulation Material Co., Ltd. Official website!
Categories:Electronic potting glue
This product is a white room temperature curing electronic potting glue, low viscosity, good fluidity, easy to penetrate into the gap of the product;
It can be cured at room temperature or medium temperature, and has a fast curing speed.
No bubbles after curing, smooth surface, good gloss, high hardness;
Cured material has good acid and alkali resistance, moisture proof, oil proof and dust proof performance, heat resistance and atmospheric aging;
● This product is a white room temperature curing electronic potting glue, low viscosity, good fluidity, easy to penetrate into the gap of the product;
● Can be cured at room temperature or medium temperature, with fast curing speed;
● No bubbles after curing, smooth surface, good gloss, high hardness;
● The cured product has good acid and alkali resistance, moisture proof, oil proof and dust proof performance, heat resistance and atmospheric aging resistance;
● The cured product has good electrical and physical properties such as good insulation, compressive strength, and bonding strength.
【Scope of application】
● Any electronic or other products that need to be filled with seals, encapsulated and protected, and insulated from moisture can be used;
● Widely used in the encapsulation of transformers, LED lighting, waterproof lighting, shoe lights, anion generators, aquarium pumps, ignition coils, power modules, electronic controllers and other electronic components;
● Not suitable for potting of flexible or soft shell products.
Matching ratio: A:B = 4:1 (weight ratio)
Usable time: 25°C×60-20 minutes (100g mixed amount)
Curing conditions: 25°C × 4-8 hours or 80°C × 1 hour
● The surface of the product to be dispensed needs to be kept dry and clean;
● According to the proportion of taking the amount, and weighing accurately, please remember that the ratio is the weight ratio rather than the volume ratio, A, B agent must be fully mixed after mixing to avoid incomplete curing;
● After mixing evenly, please fill glue in time, and use the mixed glue as much as possible within the usable time;
● During the curing process, please keep the product horizontally to prevent the glue from overflowing during curing.
Appearance and physical properties
White viscous liquid
Withstand voltage 25℃
Surface resistance 25℃
Volume resistance 25℃
Shelf life 25℃
Water absorption 25℃
● This product will gradually solidify after mixing, its viscosity will gradually increase, and will release some of the heat;
● The more glue that is mixed together, the faster the reaction will be, the faster the curing speed will be, and it may be accompanied by a large amount of heat release. Please pay attention to controlling the amount of rubber once dispensed because it can be used due to the accelerated reaction. It will also be shortened, and the mixed glue will be used as soon as possible;
● Usable time: refers to the time when the viscosity of 100g mixed glue is doubled at 25°C. After the time is not operational, the glue must not be used;
● A very small number of people who have been exposed to glue for a long time will have mild skin irritation and mild itching. It is advisable to wear protective gloves when using it. Stick to the skin and wipe off with acetone or alcohol. Clean it with detergent.
● Before using it in large quantities, please try it out in small quantities and master the skills of using the product to avoid mistakes.
[Storage and Packaging]
● This product needs to be kept in a ventilated, cool and dry place. It has a shelf life of six months. It passes the test after passing the test and can be used continuously.
● Packing specification is 25kg per group, including main agent 20kg/barrel, curing agent 5kg/barrel.